Sports Super™ was developed for two reasons:
to provide a low cost, efficient and safe superannuation administration service for all Australians who work, participate or just follow sport and all employers operating in or simply wanting to support the sports industry; and
to provide sports, and businesses involved in sport, a new revenue stream.
Sports Super administers to employers’ default super funds and to employees’ individual superannuation arrangements.
Sports Super Benefits
Low fees for all members (1% + small membership fee);
By being part of the largest superannuation fund in Australia, administered by AMP, or a market-leading superannuation fund owned by Westpac (BT);
- A wide range of strong performing investment options;
- Automatic benefits for employer organisations who join;
- It's easy to join and transfer existing super fund/s. One form gets you started and all paperwork is prepared on behalf of members by Sports Super; and
- Unlike all other super fund programs, Sports Super™ will contribute a % of members' service fees back to their nominated sport or Club.
How to join Sports Super
If you are happy with your super fund and prefer not to change, you can appoint Sports Super as your superannuation advisor and remain with your existing fund. There would be no change to your arrangements or fees; or
Alternatively, Sports Super™ can assist you to transfer to AMP Signature Super (with its 1.0% fee rate) or to BT Super for Life (at 1.04%). As with your current super arrangement, AMP or BT would manage your super fund and your employer contributions would be paid directly into whichever of these funds you choose.
Either way, a % of the fees that each superannuation account holder (member/employee) is required to pay through their super, and is already paying, will be redirected to their preferred sport or club.
If you have a question about your superannuation arrangement or wish to speak to one of our advisors, please complete the enquiry form or, alternatively, contact us on (03) 8199 7935 today.
- Quality superannuation is an essential part of financial planning for individuals and their families. If you are unsure about how superannuation works, here is a simple guide to bring you up to speed.
- If you already have a super fund, there are a number of options available to change, combine or otherwise manage your investment. Here is a handy guide providing an overview of your options.
- Your question may have already been asked by someone else. Check here to see the answers to commonly asked questions.